Colorful, crisp and nutrient rich - For You® brand fruits and vegetables are a delicious addition to any meal or snack! Use your imagination at breakfast, lunch and dinner. . . or just plain reach for the freshness as a healthy snack. Virtually every day brings new findings on the many benefits of fresh produce. . . so make For You® part of your healthy life style.
We'll help you get started with a few of our favorite recipes. Have one you'd like to share? Simply send us your recipe here.
- Caramelized Vegetable, Beef, and Bean Chili
- Carrot Soup with Fresh Dill
- Chunky Turnip Soup with Bacon and Parmesan
- Creamy Carrot and Parsnip Soup
- Creamy Parsley Soup with Chicken and Rice
- French Leek and Onion Soup
- Hearty Vegetable and Rotini Soup
- Mixed Vegetable Chowder
- Parsnip and Pear Bisque
- Rich Red Radish Soup
- Roasted Fennel Soup
- Root Vegetable Stew
- Savory Celery Bisque with Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Savory Vegetable and Beef Stew
- Spiced Parsnip Soup
- Smooth Potato and Leek Soup with Thyme Croutons
- Vegetable and Sausage Gumbo
- Vegetable-Barley Soup with Tomato Broth
Include chopped onions, carrots and squash, in pasta sauce and lasagna.
Reduce sodium intake by using more fresh ingredients to prepare meals.
Dietary fiber from vegetables helps reduce cholesterol levels and may lower risk of heart disease.
Set out cut-up vegetables as an afternoon snack or include them in your child's lunch.
Turn up the flavor of your salad by adding in fresh, crisp radishes.