Zucchini Crust Pizza with
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ounce shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 12 sliced pepperoni, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, eggs, flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini crust until it is golden, about 8 minutes, then top with the pizza sauce, mozarella cheese, and pepperoni.
- Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted and browned, about 8 minutes. Top with fresh basil. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes, then slice and serve.