Carrot, Mango & Raspberry
SERVES: 10 | PREP TIME: 10 min
- 3 medium carrots, washed & scrubbed
- 1 mango
- 1 c. fresh raspberries (or frozen)
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 c. water
- Cut carrot into large chunks. Place in a microwave-safe bowl and add a splash of water. Cover and microwave for ~3 minutes, or until tender. Drain the water off. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh from the pit. Cut into large chunks. Place mango chunks in the jar of a blender along with the cooked carrots, raspberries, sugar, and water. Blend until you have a smooth puree.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze (adding sticks at the right time for your particular molds). Freeze until solid. Enjoy!
If you wish, you can push the puree through a strainer before pouring into the popsicle molds to remove the raspberry seeds and mango fibers.