SERVES: 6 | PREP TIME: 55 min
12 large shrimp
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. 2 limes
2. 2 mangoes, diced
3. 4 to 5 For You® red radishes, diced
4. 1 For You® red onion, diced
5. 1 tablespoon chili powder
6. 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
7. 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
8. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, toss the prawns with the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Let marinate for about a half hour while you heat up the grill. Grill prawns on each side until they turn pink, about 5 minutes depending on size.
Remove the peel and pith from the limes and cut between the membranes to remove the segments. Put these “supremes” into a bowl and squeeze over the juice from the membranes. Add the remaining ingredients and mix; season with salt and pepper. Place warm grilled prawns on a platter and top with salsa.