Tilapia with Cucumber Relish
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 30 min
- 2/3 C. chopped seeded For You® Cucumber
- 1/2 C. chopped For You® Radishes
- 1 T. tarragon vinegar
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, divided
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 4 (6 oz) tilapia fillets
- 1 T. butter
- In a small bowl, combine cucumber and radishes.
- In another small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and sugar. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Combine paprika and remaining salt and pepper; sprinkle over fillets.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, melt butter.
- Add fish; cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber relish.
Looking for a unique tilapia recipe? Check out this Tilapia with Cucumber Relish Recipe featuring ForYou® brand radishes and cucumbers. It’s also a Keto Recipe!