Tilapia with Cucumber Relish
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 30 min
- 2/3 cup chopped seeded For You® cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped For You® radishes
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, combine cucumber and radishes.
- In another small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and sugar. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Combine paprika and remaining salt and pepper; sprinkle over fillets.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, melt butter.
- Add fish; cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber relish.